Prior to completing the form, the client will need to book an initial consultation meeting with our licensed Immigration Consultant. Please BOOK ONLINE for reserving a time. Then, complete the Assessment Form below for an assessment of your qualifications and eligibility. This can be completed by both the Principal Applicant and the spouse if applicable. This form is applicable to those who would like to apply for a temporary work permit, Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Class / Canadian Experience Class / Federal Skilled Trades Class, PNP, and other economic programs. For other immigration programs, please use the CONTACT page and send us a message with your inquiry. You can also send us an email to:

Any personal and/or confidential information that you provide to MigrateCA Immigration Resource will be used exclusively for your immigration assessment eligibility. Being regulated by the ICCRC, its Bylaws and Code of Ethics, MigrateCA Immigration Resource is committed keep all records securely and no details of your application will be passed to any third parties unless authorized by you or required by law.

(Use and submit the same form for your spouse/partner, if applicable)
Civil Status (chek all that applies):
Have you taken a language test?
Are you/Have you worked in a Trades occupation?
Do you hold a Canadian Red Seal Trade for that trade?

If you completed your education outside Canada, an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report is required. Do you have an ECA report? If yes, please provide the date on your ECA report:

If you are currently working in Canada and you hold a work permit, what is the expiration date of your work permit?

Do you have any relatives in Canada?
Do you have any children who are below the age of 22 (21 yrs. old and below) and born outside Canada? (include children even if they are not immigrating with you to Canada)
Have you had any encounters with the police, have been arrested, have committed a crime, or convicted with a crime anywhere in the world?
Were you on a study permit while working in Canada?
Were you self-employed in Canada?
Is your employer named on your work permit?
Upload Your Resume Here
Max File Size 15MB

Maria Cylena Thelma Domingo, RCIC

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

Member in Good Standing with:

Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) 

Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) 

A proud travel agent for:

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 3.50.11 PM_edi

© MigrateCA Immigration Resource 2018

MigrateCA Immigration Resource
Address:  Unit 204 - 2316 McCallum Rd.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2S 3P4
P: +1 (604)882-2669            Viber:  +1 (604)882-2669
F: +1 (604)608-4977             Skype: live:resource_77
E:    W:
Office Hours (By Appointment):
Mon.-Fri. Online/In-Person - 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm (PST)
Sat. & Sun. Online/In-Person - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (PST)
  • Facebook - Black Circle